Specialized For Local Area, Fitness Training Programs
General In Gym Fitness Training Programs
Specialized For Local Area, Business Fitness Training Programs
Available in Northern Colorado Area Only
A lot of people are not fully ready to go back to work or
daily actives after their rehab is finished.
- We will help further your full recovery, with personal training attention.
- We'll help you get back to the best recovery level.
- We can also do home fitness training to make sure the take home exercises are done correctly and not put them off.
- We will work with clients of all ages.
-We will work with your rehab therapist to compliment your exercises and speed up recovery time.
- This is a supplemental therapy program and is not meant to take the place of any ongoing or future rehab therapist program.
- We also utilize any gym exercise equipment already at home to demonstrate
proper uses and acknowledge if appropriate for any rehab uses.
For Only: $40.00 Per Half Hour Session
Here Are Just A Few Of Our Post Rehab Testimonies
I was going to a chiropractor for my low back pain and hips but I kept having to go back because it wasnít fixing the problem. I hired Darin and he loosened my muscles and relieved the pressure for my vertebrae to go back into place themselves, so they stayed there. He really has a lot of knowledge and knows how to help people with their fitness. Now we are able to work on weight loss and preparing me for my biking. -Helen
I would highly recommend Darin as a physical trainer. I was having difficulties with injuries and he was excellent at adjusting my training without further pain and still have a successful workout. He very knowledgeable with nutrition and physical training.- Craig
So I had two issues that were impeding my personal goals to
fitness and what I wanted my body to look like and how I wanted to feel. One was
a shoulder pain that prevented me from performing certain shoulder exercises.
The second issue was my program was not doing for me what I wanted it to. I felt
like I was wasting my time and efforts in the gym.
Health and Fitness Code:
Please consult your physician before performing any exercises.
At any time during your workout, if you feel faint, dizzy, loss of breath, or extra tired: Stop Exercising Immediately!